Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Brain Exchange

This week Jill from http://onelittletrigirl.wordpress.com/ has posted her weekly question and it's all about Boston! Question: Do you get excited about the Boston Marathon? Have you ever ran or do you hope to one day run in the race? Will you watch today and if so will it be watching in person, on TV, on the computer? Do you have anyone special running this year? Any great Boston stories to tell?

I definitely get excited about the Boston Marathon but it isn't a goal of mine. I'm not sure that full marathons are ever going to appeal to me. What can I say...I love half marathons! Anyway, several team members run Boston each year. I get excited for them...the hard work that they do to qualify for the race and then all the hard work to prep for the actual race. I watched the race via the online tracker today. (Major fail on the AT&T alert system!) We had a large group running from our team. It is so much fun to watch your friends accomplish their goals and realize their dreams. Congrats to all the Rush Running crew...Mike and Ali Rush, Ryan Holler, Dave Kelly, Dave Wilgus, Tony Matthews, Jeff Genova, Mark Valentine, Keith Barber, and Tom who all had great races today! I also had fun watching the race updates via Twitter today...amazing race by Ryan Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment