Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday Brain Exchange

Jill over at One Little Tri Girl posts a new series of questions each week called the Monday Brain Exchange.  As a newbie blogger, this is a fun way to start conversation for me each week.  Here is this week's question:
Do your family and friends know about your blog? If so, what do they think of it? If not, why haven’t you told them?

Some of my friends and family know about my blog but I haven't made any public announcements about blogging yet.  I just started blogging two months ago and am still learning the ropes!  I'm sometimes pretty shy and I actually haven't figured out how to tell people about my blog. I've been thinking about posting it on my Facebook but just haven't done it yet. I started the blog because I found that almost all of my Facebook status updates were about recent runs or workouts.  I would run into friends and they frequently would tell me how I wear them out by my running status updates.  I decided I should try to be more balanced in what I put on Facebook and have a blog to talk about running and triathlon training in more detail.  For the friends and family that follow and the new friends that I'm making through blogging...thanks for sharing in this journey with me!

2 comments:

  1. Keep on blogging, girl! I have been for 3+ years and there's still some people that I haven't told about it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am shyer about my blogging than anything!!!

    ReplyDelete