1) My big sisters! I love having such great sisters who support me in all that I do!
|4th of July Bowling last year with my sisters, brother-in-law and my niece and nephew!|
3) My niece and nephew...they are so much fun and I can always give them back to their moms at the end of the day!
4) Chocolate...my family would question my honesty if I didn't list chocolate in my top 5!
5) Hershey - while she is named after chocolate, Hershey is my dog!
6) My training partners...I'm so lucky to have such awesome friends and training partners. They push me to improve and they celebrate my successes with me!
|Some of my favorite training partners: Britt, AJ, Kyla, and me.|
8) Reading...I go through spurts but I love getting into a good book and will always buy the newest Clive Cussler book when they come out.
9) Racing - I'm so happy to have discovered triathlon and it has been a relief to have swimming and biking to supplement my running.
10) Cooking - I love to cook and try out new recipes.
So to pass along the fun...
Have a great week!