Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Route 66 Triathlon Festivus in Pictures

Here's the photo recap of my race weekend.  I'll have the recap of the Olympic distance race up tomorrow.

Welcome to El Reno!
Heading to the Race Site!
That's a lot of bikes...but love the assigned racks.
If I weren't so nervous, I would be excited.
Sprint Race...done!
Getting ready for day 2, my first Olympic!
There's Buzz going through the pre-race meeting.
Here we go...I think I can, I think I can!
Buzz's humor for the bike out/in line! Yes, that really says "Mount That's What She Said"
There was no shade in sight on the run.
Whoo to the Hoo...I did it!
Festivus participants got a license plate for doing both races.
My nephew shared his kiddie pool with me so I could take a really cold soak post-race.

2 comments:

  1. Two triathlons in one weekend?! That's amazing! Congrats on your first Olympic! And thanks so much for your kind words. I hope to be back at Rush Hour very soon to give it another shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing that you did two tris in one weekend. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete