Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Spy With My Little Eye

I spent this past weekend with my sister Lindsey and my nephew Gavin and niece Livia.  Gavin is turning 7 in a few weeks and he is always a blast to be around.  We were driving to pick up dinner one night and Gavin decided to play I Spy with us and the little stinker would pick things that we couldn't see from the front seat of the car! In honor of Gavin, I decided to do a picture recap of my day. 

Here's Hershey going potty before I left home for work.  I think it was about 7:05 when I finally left which is a little later than normal.  If I leave at 6:45 it's about a 10-15 minute drive and when I leave after 7 it becomes a 25 minute drive due to traffic.

Packed in the car today were two swim bags and one bag with running clothes and gear so I could swim at lunch and run after work.


Breakfast at my desk was a mini bagel with strawberry cream cheese.  I had an 8AM meeting so I had to eat quick.

Lunch time and headed to the gym.  This is a cute mural that's painted along one wall of the gym.  I swam a mile at lunch.  I did one of my lazy day workouts which is sets that are 200yds long.  So I start with 200 warmup, 200 kick, 200 free, 200 back/free, 200 free, 200 breast/free, 200 pull, 250 free cooldown. 

Propped up in the car is my grocery list that I needed to remind myself to do tonight.  Girls Night Dinner tomorrow and I'm making a Jello Fruit salad. 

12:40 and it's back at work...can you believe it was 61 degrees out for the 1st day of February!

After work and had to stop for gas on my way to meet the running group.

Perfect clear night for a run!

Our Wednesday night group runs start off from the Downtown Activity Center.  I noticed tonight that the city's motto is "Enriching lives through recreation, leisure, and culture."  Bentonville has done so much over the last few years to make the city accessible for runners and cyclists.  It is great!
Some of the routes from the Activity Center.  I went with a route that kept me intown and covered right around 5 miles.  My run tonight was my participation in Maine Mom on the Run's Runniversary Two Mile Virtual Run.  My run was really peaceful and the weather was perfect.  I didn't take a picture of me on the run so I hope that Carrie will accept my picture of the trails and activity center in it's place.  Go check out her site...you have until Feb 14th to complete her virtual run. 

When I got home it was time for laundry...
and blogging. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing my Wednesday and my version of I Spy with my little eye!

3 comments:

  1. It absolutely counts! Thanks so much for running "with" me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Gavin still cracks up about dirty port-o-pot water.

    ReplyDelete