Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanks Bloggin - Day 3

Today the Arkansas Women Bloggers Thanks Blogging challenge is all about sharing the things that I am thankful for this year.  It's hard to narrow that down to just one of two things. 

You see, for the past year I have walked past this sign each and every day as I go in and out of my house. (Believe me...it's real and I really wish my hand writing on the plate was way cuter but it isn't!)

This plate provides me with the visual cue to Give Thanks for all that my life contains.  It's not any one thing but rather all the unique aspects that make my life so much fun.

I give thanks for all the beautiful sunrises that I never knew I was missing out on. How lucky am I to see this everyday!  

I give thanks that I am able to find more laughter and joy than pain and tears in my life.  I give thanks for my health and having a strong body that allows me to be an everyday athlete.  I give thanks that I have a job that affords me the comforts of food and shelter and provides me with plenty of challenge and inspiration.  Most of all though, I'm thankful that I have wonderful family and friends who are beside me through the good and bad.

I hope you remember to give thanks for all the joys that life has brought to you.  Happy early Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I like sunsets, but there is a different beauty for when the day is just being born. I like the visual reminder to give thanks, because our human minds need those reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things your thankful for. I love being strong & healthy and being able to exercise. I take it for granted way too much, even though I have people in my life who are too sick to walk sometimes, let alone run.

    Your post is awesome!

    ReplyDelete