With just 30 minutes of conversation I was sold on the adventure. Several things intrigued me about the weekend. This is an international race and I have never done a race in another country. I also liked the idea of doing a race with my friends and getting to explore a fun city. Without any further ado...I'm officially registered for the SeaWheeze Half Marathon sponsored by Lululemon in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The race is on Saturday, August 10th and is part of a weekend full of activities. From the race site, here's what you get with registration:
- one Incredible weekend
- a pair of SeaWheeze special edition run shorts
- a SeaWheeze app to help you build your training program
- access to our official yogi and run trainers
- a fully supported race route complete with aid, water, and fueling stations
- a post-race runners brunch
- an outdoor Oceanside concert and after party
- yoga, yoga, and more yoga
How about you? Are you looking for a fun, international race with friends. The SeaWheeze could be the perfect answer for you too! But don't delay...registration is filling up fast. It's already 80% full and has only been open for about one month. Let me know if you are going!