Sunday, January 19, 2014

What's new this January?

I feel bad that a few weeks have passed by this month and I haven't shared some exciting news with you all.  I have the great honor of serving this month as the Blogger of the Month for the Arkansas Women Bloggers.  I have belonged to this group for several years and really enjoyed getting to know other local bloggers through the organization.

Arkansas Women Bloggers is one of several state blogging groups founded by The Park Wife.  Some of the other states represented are:

Oklahoma
Texas
Kansas
Missouri
Alabama
Mississippi
Arkansas

The motto for all of the state blog groups is Gather, Grow, Connect.  One of the big ways that the Arkansas group has accomplished this is through the annual conference.  Some of last year's conference highlights for me were the sessions on building your brand, incorporating travel into your blog, and some foodie options like learning about a pressure cooker!

Here are some links to my guest posts for this month.  I hope you enjoy and if you live in one of the states mentioned please consider joining.

The Starting Line - my approach to New Year's resolutions...it's all about race planning!
Birthday Beginnings - the impact of turning 35 on my personal style!

No comments:

Post a Comment