Monday, April 14, 2014

Fueling My Workout with Huma Chia Gel

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post however I did receive a free product sample from Huma Gel to sample their newest flavors.   All opinions shared below are my own based on my personal usage of the product. 

Last fall the founders of Huma Gel reached out to me about trying their new energy gel.  I had heard lots about Chia seed and was very interested to try it out.  Once I got my hands on the original sample flavors I fell in love with the great tastes! I was surprised at how natural the tastes were compared to most energy gels out on the market.  I quickly joined the Huma Gel IndieGoGo campaign to help fund the company's expansion into new flavors.  

Huma Gel launched it's two newest flavors at the end of last year...Blueberries and Mangoes.  I tend to rotate between using gels and chews but today I decided to fuel my workout with the Blueberries flavor Huma Chia Gel.  Hope you enjoy my VLOG posts! 



Part one
Part two
Part three

So...I'm a dork and jumble my words while working out! And I'm so glad you can't see how much sweat I was dripping during that final video.  Yikes! 

One thing I forgot to talk about in my videos is the taste! I really enjoyed the new Blueberries flavor.  It's very natural and tastes like a fruit puree.  The chia seeds are ground up so it isn't chunky or anything.   It makes me think of those sauce purees that you get served swirled on a dessert plate.  

You can find out more about Huma Gel by visiting their website at Huma Gel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment