Sunday, January 30, 2011

Busted!

Tonight I was caught red-handed at the grocery store....buying Cocoa Pebbles! After my swim workout this afternoon with the Sunday crew I headed to Walmart to pick up some groceries.  We are expecting snow this week and I wanted to have a little something on hand for snacking/don't feel like cooking food.  My choice for this time...Cocoa Pebbles.  I'm not a huge cereal eater and probably only buy cereal once a month or every other month.  The only cereal that I really like is kid type cereal.

Well, tonight as I was shopping I ran into my friend and one of my swim partners Maja.  Maja took a look at my cart and started chuckling.  It was full of random, not so good for you things.  I'm hosting a baby shower on Saturday so I had some ingredients for various appetizers and frosted sugar cookies.  I'm also cooking some white chili for a chili cookoff at work later this week.  I couldn't remember if my recipe needed half/half or heavy cream so I was buying both.  On top of those items, there was my box of Cocoa Pebbles.  Maja made the comment that you wouldn't guess I work out by the looks of my shopping cart.

Well, I guess I have some work to do on cleaning up my eating.  What's your guilty snack food?

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious.

    I have too many guilty foods, candy hearts (or all holiday candy in general), wine, tortilla chips and cheese (every kind).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I have tons of bad foods. Soda for sure. Halloween pumpkins and candy corn. M+Ms. I could go on and on. Jelly beans........you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..I'd have thrown some Cocoa Pebbles at Maja. I kid! I kid!

    ReplyDelete