About Me

My photo

Hi, I'm Whitney! I am a middle of the pack runner who discovered the fun of triathlons in 2009. Join me in my adventures in life and training. I run with the Rush Running team and enjoy the fun that comes with such a supportive group of friends who understand what running means to me. I'm newly discovering road biking and the fun that it entails.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Some Christmas Wish List Items

We are sooooo close to Christmas and I haven't even shared my Christmas Wish List.  Here are a few things that I am asking Santa for this year.


Swim fins...The fins that I have are a longer style and they are starting to tear near the toe opening from how I flip turn and push off the wall in them.  I need to work on that so that I push off the wall from the bottom of my foot versus the fin blade.  Oops...maybe Santa could replace my fins with some new ones!


Road Runner Sports R-Gear Double Time Tank...this looks like it would be so cute and fun to wear to workout classes.  I would like more workout clothes that aren't as running specific but are things I can wear to classes or yoga. 


Nike Free in Leopard...how cute are these! I would use these for running around town versus working out in them since I'm a Saucony girl for my running shoes but I can't resist the leopard print.

Triswim products!!! I love the Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash from TriSwim.  The scents are amazing and it really helps keep my hair in great shape which is asking a lot since I swim 4-5 days a week.  Please Santa...I need to restock my swim bag!



Recovery food is always great and who doesn't love Bacon! Petit Jean bacon rocks...it's a local Arkansas company and it is sooooo good.  I might be treating someone on my list to one of their great gift boxes.  Make sure you visit my friends at Arkansas Women Bloggers to enter for a Gift Box Giveaway.   http://arkansaswomenbloggers.com/2012/12/petit-jean-meats-gift-box-giveaway/

What's on your wish list?  Share in the comments because I love learning about new products!


6 comments:

  1. I've never tried Triswim before, but they look amazing. My hair is so easily damaged by chlorine; I may need to ask Santa for these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these shoes at Lady Foot Locker only in pink and I loved them. My husband gave me a funny look I don't think he thought they were to cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh now I need to add some of these to my list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!! I used to have a pair of long split fins, but changed to the shorter ones like you have pictured here. They are awesome! I hope Santa brings them for you!

    ReplyDelete